You can use our hand history importer for hold'em, omaha and omaha hi/lo games from pokerstars, full tilt, party poker and hollywood poker (or other ongame network sites such as bwin).
If you play on one of the above sites, have a look at the example images below showing how to get to the hand history text you need to copy.
If you're playing on another site and would like support for your site added let us know by either posting in the importing hand histories topic or contacting us!
1. Click on the Last Hand button at the top left of the screen.
2. Click the hand number link at the top left of the screen.
3. Select all the text in the window that pops up (by dragging your mouse over it all), right click and copy.
1. Click on the previous # link at the top left of the screen (note don't click on the icon).
2. Select all the text in the main section, copy with right click then copy.
Hollywood Poker (ongame etc)
1. Click on the prev hand # link at the top right of the screen.
2. The hand history will open in a new window, select the text as you see it right to the bottom, copy with right click then copy.
Go to the hand history import tool or importing hand histories forum topic.